- Aurus Speciality Company Limited is an agro waste processing and predominantly export oriented industry to produce specialty chemicals.
- It started its commercial production of Furfural and Furfuryl Alcohol in November 1990.
- The manufacturing facility is located 120 kilometers north of Bangkok in Saraburi Province.
- It processes 120,000 MT of corn cob per annum and employs 150 persons directly & 400 persons indirectly.
- The plant with an initial capacity of 5,555 MT per annum was expanded to 8,445 MT per annum for producing both Furfural and Furfuryl Alcohol with effect from June 1994 (as per BOI certificate).
- Furfuryl Alcohol plant capacity was further expanded to 17,945 MT per annum with effect from July 1997.
Aurus Speciality Company is an export oriented unit which started commercial production of Furfural and Furfuryl Alcohol in November 1990. The manufacturing facility, located about 120 kilometers north of Bangkok in Saraburi Province , employs 150 highly skilled workers.